Open Air Cave
Raft Daylight Cave
Tube Darknight Cave
This adventure tour consists of a full day filled with different activities in six different caves: Open Air Cave, Ceremonial Cave, Jaguar Cave, Long Cave, Raft Daylight Cave, Tube Dark Night Cave
What to Expect:
- Zip Lining is all about elevations. Many other zip lines may require quite a lot of stair climbing on their course in order for participants to gain in elevation.
- Comparatively, we have very little stair climbing and we zip into and through a cave in a privately owned property.
- Also, we are the longest, highest and fastest zips, the Best Adventure in Belize Available only at Dark Night Cave Tubing Adventures.
- All above ground adventures carry natural risks. We have taken numerous steps to alleviate these risks.
- Our course meets and exceeds all professional building standards. Our guides are trained and certified by accredited trainers.
- All course elements are inspected daily. Personal Protective Equipment is inspected before and after each use.
- Yes, our course is inspected daily by our trained staff and annually by approved inspectors.
- All Zip Line equipment will be provided. (Harness, Helmet, and Gloves)
- All pockets must be emptied or zipped. (lockers available for storage)
- Toques, hoods, or ball caps can be worn under the helmets.
- You may bring a camera. Please have a closeable pocket or a way that we can attach it to your harness.
- You may bring water bottles. We can attach it to your harness.
- Wear closed toe shoes suitable for walking.
- Good fitting clothes (no scarves or dangling jewelry).
- Long hair needs to be tied to the back.
- Do not wear skirts.
- Pants or long shorts are preferred. They make the harness more comfortable.
- “Short” or shorts are not recommended.
- Dress for the weather forecasted. We operate in all weather conditions.
- Be prepared for rain; bring rain gear which will be worn under the harness.
- Yes. You can bring your camera.
- It must have a long strap that allows you to tie it to your harness.
- We do have our own photo and video equipment on site to capture the best moments of your tour. This is available to you for purchase after the tour for a reasonable fee.
- We have outhouse bathrooms and washrooms with sinks for the washing of hands and other parts of the body.
- Tip are not expected, but graciously accepted. If you enjoyed your guides service, tips are a great way to express it.
- The guides work extremely hard to keep you entertained and safe throughout your 2 hour zip line experience.
- Just like any service industry, tips are not included in the price.
- We are open: January – December.
- We have a variety of times available.
- You MUST arrive at least 30 minutes before the start of your tour.
- The tour takes approximately 6-8 hours.
- We use 10 years old as a guide line. The minimum a participant can weigh is 70lbs.
- Every participant, regardless of age, must be able to demonstrate and execute the skills required to zip line during the “ground school” training session.
- If you cannot demonstrate those skills successfully, you will be asked to leave the tour for your own safety.
- Our Zip Line Tour is calibrated to operate between 70 and 250lbs.
- We do not accept participants outside of this weight range.
- Our tours have a minimum of 2 people to a maximum of 50 participants.
- There are always 2 zip line guides per tour group.
- If you come with less than 8 people, you will be teamed up with other adventure seekers!
- No. We will teach you everything you need to know.
- However, you must be able to understand your guides directions and be physically able to execute the required manoeuvres.
- The tour is considered to be Leisurely Moderate. You must be of average mobility and strength.
- You must be physically able to control the speed of your travel by touching the cable above your head with the leather gloves provided.
- The tour consists of many towers, going through caves, tubing along the river and you will be walking up a few stairs.
- Our oldest participant, is 75 years old!!! She did fantastic!
- Tours operate rain or shine. Except for cases of Natural Disasters or Extreme Weather conditions.
- Please be sure to check the weather prior to your departure and dress appropriately.
- Excessive winds or lightening activity will cause the course to close.
- If your tour is cancelled due to weather by, we will attempt to contact you at the phone number you provided and reschedule your tour.